Indian Economy Quiz : Gk Questions For RRB NTPC SSC CGL And SSC CHSL Exams
1.The bonded labour system (abolition)act was legislated in?
2. In which of the following years was the food corporation of india (FCI)set up?
3. National agricultural insurance scheme replace comprehensive crop insurance scheme was introduced?
4. An objective of the national food security mission is to increase the production of certain crops through area expansion and productivity enhancement in a sustainable manner in the identified districts of the country. What are those crops?
A) Rice and wheat only
B) Rice, wheat and pulses only
C) Rice, wheat, pulses and oil seeds only
D) Rice, wheat, pulses, oil seeds and vegetables
5. In India, which of the following have the highest share in the disbursement of credit to agriculture and allied activities?
A) Commercial banks
B) Co-operative banks
C) Regional rural banks
D) Microfinance institutions
6. Which of the following is the chief characteristic of mixed farming?
A) Cultivation of both cash crops and food crops
B) Cultivation of two or more crops in the same field
C) Rearing of animals and cultivation of crops together
D) None of these
7.Which country/ countries started privatization of state owned enterprises as a major state policy?
A) U.K. under Mrs. Margret Thatcher
B) Russia in the C.I.S
8.One of the objectives of industrial licensing policy in India was to ensure?
A) Creation of adequate employment opportunities
B) Free flow of foreign capital in Indian industries
C) Use of modern technology
D) Balanced industrial development across regions
9. Why did the supreme court, in their judgment of September, 2003, hold that privatization of HPCL and BPCL was not permissible?
A) Due process of law for disinvestment had not been followed
B) It is against the interest of the capital asset in the form of their employees
C) It had not been recommended by the disinvestment commission
D) It is in conflict with the statutes that created HPCL and BPCL
10.Which of the following is NOT an immediate indicator of industrial sickness?
A) Drop in profitability
B) Labor unrest
C) Shrinking of market credit
D) Decline in market share
Answer: DIndian Dances for All Competitive Exams
GkQuestions for SSC CGL Exams
Areas Shortcut Formulas for Railway SSC Exams
Indian Economy Quiz : Gk Questions For RRB NTPC SSC CGL And SSC CHSL Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 20:19:00 Rating: