RRB NTPC Exam - 2016 :: Practice Set -7
1. In India, the human organ transplantation act come into existence in ?
2. Which one of following algae is a wonder crop with about 70% protein, even more than Soyabean ?
3. Which one of the following pairs is correctly matched ?
Country — City
(A). Venezuela — Bogota
(B). New Zealand — Caracas
(C). Colombia — Wellington
(D). Cyprus — Nicosia
Answer : D
4. Which of the following States of India does not have common border with Myanmar ?
(C) Arunachal Pradesh
5. The part of poppy plant which yields opium is ?
A. Dried root
B. Dried leaves
C. Dried seeds
D. Unripe fruits
6. Vitamin A is also known as ?
A. Ascorbic acid
7. Who among the following prominently fought for and got widow remarriage legalised ?
(A) Annie Besant
(B) Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
(C) M. G. Ranade
(D) Raja Ram Mohan Roy
Answer : B
8. Who among the following is known as the 'Father of Hindi Khadi Boli ?
(A) Amir Khusrau
(B) Malik Muhammad Jaisi
(D) Abdul Rahim-Khan-i-Khanan
Answer : A
9. Mahodaya in an old name of–
Answer : C
10. WIDAL test is required for the diagnosis of ?
11. Which one of the following is known as first line of defence for the body ?
12. The yellow color of Yolk is due to the presence of ?
13. The most economical process of increasing the nutritive value of foodgrains is ?
Directions—(14–17) What approximate value will come in place of the question-mark (?) in the following questions ? (You are not expected to calculate the exact value.)
15. 151.1% of 151.1 + 151.1 = ?
16. 2001 × 473 ÷ 1001 – 245 = ?
17. √2450 - √1200 + √440 = ?
17. √2450 - √1200 + √440 = ?
18. If the compound interest on an amount of Rs. 29000 in two years is Rs. 9352.5, what is the rate of interest?
(E) None of these
19. Three friends A, B and C start running around a circular stadium and complete a single round in 8, 18 and 15 seconds respectively. After how many minutes will they meet again at the starting point for the first time?
20. In a class of 60, where girls are twice that of boys, Kamal ranked seventeenth from the top. If there are 9 girls ahead of Kamal, how many boys are after him in rank?
21. raghui is 8 ranks ahead of Divya who ranks twenty-sixth in a class of 42. What is raghu’s rank from the last?
E. None of these
22. In a certain code language ‘DRINK’ is coded as ‘JMHQC’ and ‘BLOTS’ is coded as ‘RSNKA’. In the same language,’HONEY’ will be coded as’…………………’
E. None Of The Above
23. Which of the following will come in the place of the question mark ? in the following series based on the English alphabetical order ?
ZYW VUS RQO ? JIG
24. ‘Talk’ is related to ‘Speak’ in a certain way. Similarly, ‘Honest’ is related to ‘Truthful’ following the same logic, ‘Listen’ is related to ‘…………….’
25. how many such pairs of letters are there in the word WONDERS, each of which has as many letters between them in the word both forward and backward directions as they been in the English alphabetical series?
D. more than three
E. none of These
RRB NTPC Exam - 2016 :: Practice Set -7 Reviewed by Mani Babu on 16:11:00 Rating: