Important terms of Biology for Railway SSC And All Competitive Exams
|important terms of Biology for Railway SSC And All Competitive Exams|
1. Anatomy: Study of internal structure of organism.
2. Agrology: Soil science dealing specially with production of crop.
3. Agronomy: Science of soil management and production of crop.
4. Agrostology : Study of gross
5. Arthology: Study of joints.
6. Apicullture: Rearing of honey bee for honey.
7. Anthropology: Study of origin, development and relationship between the culture of past and present human.
8. Anthology: Study of flower and flowering plant.
9. Angiology: Study of blood vascular system including arteries and veins.
10. Andrology: Study of male reproductive organ.
11. Bryology: study of Bryophytes.
12. Biometricks: Staticla study of Biological problem.
13. Biomedical engineering: Production and designing of spare part of for over coming various defects in man. E.g. Artificial limbs, Iron lung, Pacemakeretc…
14. Biotechnology: Technology concerned with living beings for wilfulmanipulation on molecular level.
15. Bacteriology: Study of Bacteria.
16. Cytology: study of cell.
17. Cryobiology: it is the study of effect of low temperature on Organisms and their preservation.
18. Clone: Clones are genetically identical individual in population.
19. Cardiology: Study of heart.
20. Demography: Study of population.
21. Diffusion: random movement of molecule / ion or gases from a region of higher concentration to lower concerntration.
22. Dermatology: Study of Skin.
23. Dendrochroronology: Counting and analyzing annual growth rings of tree to know its age.
24. Ecology: Study of inter - relationship between living and their environment.
25. Evolution: Study of origin of life, variation and formation of new species.
26. Embryology: study of fertilization of egg. Formation of zygote and development of embryo.
27. Eugenics: study of factors concted with improvement of human race.
28. Euphenics: treatment of defective in heredity through genetics engineering.
29. Ethnology: Study of science dealing with different races of human.
30. Ethology: Study of animal behavior in their natured habitats.
31. Etiology: Study of causative agent of disease.
32. Entomology: Study of Insects.
33. Exobiology: Study of possibility of life in space.
34. Floriculture: Cultivation of plant for flower.
35. Food Technology: Scientific processing, preservation, storage and transportation of food.
36. Forensic Science: Application of science for analysis of various fact and evidence to identify the cause or the person involve in criminal act.
37. Fishery: Catching, breeding, rearing and marketing of fishes.
38. Forestry: Development and management of forest.
39. Fermentation: process of incomplete oxidation that occur in microbes and other cells in absence of oxygen and transmission of heredity character from parents to their young ones.
40. Genetics: Study of variation and transmission of heredity character from parents to their young ones
Important terms of Biology for Railway SSC And All Competitive Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 10:46:00 Rating: