History Quiz For Railway SSC CGL SSC CHSL And Competitive Exams
|History QuizFor Railway SSC CGL SSC CHSL And Competitive Exams|
1. The lumbini was the birth place of buddha is attested by an inscription of ?
B) Pushyamitra sung
2. Sarnath is in the state of ?
D) Uttar pradesh
3. Vikramshila mahavihara was estabilished by the ruler of ?
A) Pushyabhuti dynasty
B) Barman dynasty
C) Sen dynasty
D) Pala dynasty
4. Buddha attained mahaparinirvana in the republic of the?
5. Which one of the following propounded that destiny determines everything, man is powerless?
6. Who amongst the following is known as the light of asia?
7.Syadvad(the theory of may be) is a doctrine of?
8. The stupa site which Is not connected with any incident of lord buddha’s life is?
C) Bodh gaya
9. Prabhasgiri is a pilgrim spot of?
10.Who is said to have become the chief of the jain sangh after the death of mahavira?
11.Jivaka, the royal physician of rajgrih, was the son of the ganika named as?
12.The fourth buddhist council was convened during the regime of king?
13.The tripitaka was written in?
14.Name the last trithankara?
15.Who among the fallowing presided over the buddhist council held during the reign of kanishka at kashmir?
16. Anekantavada is a core theory and philosophy of which one of the following?
17. Mahamastakabhisheka, a great religious event is associated with and done fro who of the following?
18. Who among the following also had the name devanama piyadasi?
A) Mauryan king ashoka
B) Gautama buddha
C) Mauryan king chandrgupta maury
D) Bhagwan mahavira
19. With which of the following centres of learning, chanakya the famous teacher of chandragupta maurya was associated?
. 20. Which event brought about a profound change in ashoka’s administrative policy?
A) The thrid buddhist council
B) The kalinga war
C) His embracing of buddhism
D) His sending of missionary to ceylon
21. Great stupa at sanchi is in?
A) Uttar pradesh
B) Madhya pradesh
C) Arunachal pradesh
D) Andhra pradesh
22. The monk who influenced ashoka to embrace buddhism was?
A) Vishnu gupta
B) Upa gupta
C) Brahma gupta
23.Which one of the following histrorical personalities of india is also known as vishnugupta?
24.Which of the following was the oldest dynasty of india?
25. The division of mauryan society into seven classes was particularly mentioned in?
A) Kautilya’s arthashastra
B) Ashokan edicts
C) The purans
D) The indica of megasthenes
History Quiz For Railway SSC CGL SSC CHSL And Competitive Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 11:15:00 Rating: