Important Questions For RRB TC,ASM,TT,SSC,and all competitive exams 2016
3) Earth's seasons are caused by which of the following?
4) Which of the following is most likely to cause a rise in the average temperature of earth's atmosphere in future?
5) The accumulation of stress along the boundaries of lithospheric plates results in which of the following?
B. Magnetic reversals
6) Which of the following elements is a metal
7) Which of the following items will be attracted to the north pole of a permanent magnet by a magnet force?
8) Pollination by birds is called
9) The fastest-running terrestrial animal is
10) As you go down into a well, your weight
11) Which prefix is often used with scientific terms to indicate that something is the same, equal or constant?
12) The study of phenomena at very low temperatures is called
13) The branch of medical science which is concerned with the study of disease as it affects a community of people is called
14) Superconductivity is a material property associated with
15) If a metal can be drawn into wires relatively easily it is called
16) Cystitis is the infection of which of the following?
17) Which of the following is primarily composed of calcium carbonate?
18) Water flows through a horizontal pipe at a constant volumetric rate. At a location where the cross sectional area decreases, the velocity of the fluid
19) Yeast, used in making bread is a
20) A cyclone is an engineering device that is used to
1)A 2)D 3)A 4)B 5)A 6)D 7)B 8)B 9)A 10)B 11)A 12)D 13)A
14)D 15)B 16)B 17)C 18)A 19)A 20)B
Important Questions For RRB TC,ASM,TT,SSC,and all competitive exams 2016 Reviewed by Arun Chowdary on 12:09:00 Rating: