QUEST FOR CLERK :: MIXED QUESTION FOR IBPS CLERK MAINS PRACTICE QUESTIONS
Study the following information to answer the questions that follow.
‘ding dong dang’ means ‘Attacking the enemy’, ‘ping pond dong’ means ‘Enemy is retreating’, ‘ding ping mong’ means ‘Attacking and retreating’.
1. Which of the following codes stands for Enemy?
A. Ding B. Dong C. Dang D. Ping E. none of these
2. Which code stands for Attacking?
A. Ding B. Dong C. Dang D. Pond E. none of these
3. Which code stands for Retreating?
A. Ping B. Pong C. Dong D. Mong E. none of these
4. Which code stands for And ?
A. Ding B. Ping C. Pong D. Mong E. none of these
Read the following information and answer the questions that follow.
Sunita is taller than seema and renu, Renu is shorter than radha and gauri. Bina is taler than radha and sotter than sunita. Sunita is not the tallest and renu is the not the shortest.
5. Who is the tallest?
A. Sunita B. bina C. gauri D. data inadequate E. none of these
6. Who is shortest?
A. Radha B. renu C. bina D. data inadequate E. none of these
7. What is the position of radha from the shorter end?
A. Fourth B. Second C. third D. data inadequate E. none of these
8. Which of the following statement is definitely correct?
A. Bina occupies the third position from the top.
B. Seema is taller than renu.
C. Gauri is shoter than radha.
D. Renu is shotter than seema.
E. None of these
9. Ravi traveled 4 km straight towards south. He turned left and traveled 6 km straight, then turned right and traveled 4 km straight. How far he from the starting point?
A. 8 km B. 10 km C. 12 km D. 18 km E. none of these
10. How many pairs of letters in the word are as far from each other as they are in the alphabets in the words ‘PRUDENT’?
A. None B. 1 C. 2 D. 3 E. 4
ANSWERS WITH EXPLANATION :
1). B in the first and second sentence, common word is ‘enemy’ and common code is ‘dong’.
2). A word ‘Attacking’ is common in the first and third sentence and the common code is ‘ding’.
3). A from the second and third sentence, it is clear that ‘retreating’ stands for ‘ping’
4). From the third sentence, it is clear that ‘mong’ stands for ‘and‘.
5-8). On the basic of information given in the question, final order of ranks in descending order is as follows : gauri, sunita, bina, radha, renu, seema.
5). Gauri is the tallest among all.
6). Seema is the shortest.
7). Radha occupies the third position from the shotter end.
8). Bina occupies the third position from the top.
10). 2 RN and DE are two pairs of letters are formed.
QUEST FOR CLERK :: MIXED QUESTION FOR IBPS CLERK MAINS PRACTICE QUESTIONS Reviewed by Mani Babu on 13:41:00 Rating: