Important Question For Railway Recruitment Board TC, ASM, And All Other Competitive Exams
|Important Question For RRB TC, ASM, And All Other Exams|
1. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium—
(C) Remains unaltered
(D) Drops sharply
3. The gas predominantly responsible for global warning is—
(A) Carbon dioxide
(B) Carbon monoxide
(C) Nitrous oxide
(D) Nitrogen peroxide
4. 26th January is India’s—
(A) Independence Day
(B) Republic Day
(C) Revolution Day
(D) Parliament Day
5. Which of the following uses non-conventional Source of Energy?
(A) Kerosene lamp
(B) Wax candle
(C) Solar lantern
6. Electric current is measured by?
7. The dynamo is a device for converting—
(A) Heat energy into electrical energy
(B) Mechanical energy into electrical energy
(C) Magnetic energy into electrical energy
(D) None of these
8. Galvanised Iron sheets have a coating of—
9. Which from the following rivers does not originate in Indian territory?
10. Washing soda is the common name for—
(A) Calcium carbonate
(B) Calcium bicarbonate
(C) Sodium carbonate
(D) Sodium bicarbonate
11.The term, L.B.W. is associated with which of the following games?
12. Wankhede stadium is situated in?
13. The Olympic games are normally held at an interval of—
(A) 2 years
(B) 3 years
(C) 4 years
(D) 5 years
14.Jaspal Rana is the name associated with which of the following games?
(D) Weight lifting
15.Netaji Subhash National Institute of Sports is located at—
(B) New Delhi
16. Which of the following is not a source of revenue to the village panchayat?
(A) Property Tax
(B) House Tax
(C) Land Tax
(D) Vehicle Tax
17.All electioneering campaigns during the time of elections are stopped.
(A) 48 hours before the appointed time of election results
(B) 48 hours before the actual poll
(C) 24 hours before the actual poll
(D) 36 hours before the actual poll
18.Who appoints the Chief Election Commissioner of India?
(B) Prime Minister
(D) Chief Justice of India
19.Which of the following group of States is the largest producer of tea?
(A) West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Himachal Pradesh
(B) Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan
(C) Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand
(D) West Bengal, Assam, Karnataka
20. Which of these has the largest river asin?
21. The Indus Valley Civilization was famous for—
(A) Well-planned cities
(B) Efficient civil organization
(C) Development of Art and Architecture
(D) All of these
22. Who gave the slogan “You give me blood, I promise you freedom”?
(A) Bhagat Singh
(B) Chandra Shekhar Azad
(C) Subhash Chandra Bose
(D) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
23. By selling an article for Rs. 40, there is loss of 40%. By selling it for Rs. 80 there is—
(A) Gain of 20%
(B) Loss of 10%
(C) Loss of 20%
(D) Gain of 10%
24.A number consists of two digits whose sum is 8. If 8 is subtracted from the number, the digits interchange their places. The number is—
25.A horse is tied to a peg hammered at one of the corner of a rectangular grass field of 40 m by 24 m by a rope 14 m long. Over how much area of the field can the horse graze?
(A) 154 m2
(B) 308 m2
(C) 240 m2
(D) 480 m2
26.If 10% of a number is subtracted from it, the result is 1800. The number is—
27. The number is just preceding 9909 which is a perfect square is— (A) 9908
28. Dental caries are due to—
(A) Viral infection
(B) Contaminated water
(C) Bacterial infection
(D) Hereditary causes
29. The new electric railway engines are manufactured in—
30. The highest gallantry award in India is—
(A) Ashok Chakra
(B) Paramvir Chakra
(C) Mahavir Chakra
(D) Param Vishista Chakra
Important Question For Railway Recruitment Board TC, ASM, And All Other Competitive Exams Reviewed by Mani Babu on 13:41:00 Rating: