IBPS CWE CLERK-2015 UPDATES: COMPUTER AWARENESS IMPORTANT BITS
1) Artificial intelligence is associated with which generation?
(a)First Generation (b)Second generation
(c)Fifth Generation (d)Sixth generation
Ans: Fifth Generation
2) Which Operation is not performed by computer?
3) Fifth generation computer are also known as
(a)Knowledge information processing system (b)very large scale integration(VLSI)
(C)transistor (d)None of these
Ans: Knowledge information processing system
4) The brain of any computer system is
(a) Control unit (b) arithmetic logic unit
(c ) central processing unit (d) storage unit
Ans: central processing unit
5) Pick the one that is used for logical operations or comparisons such as less than equal to or greter than
(a)arithmetic and logic unit (b)control unit
(c ) Both of these (d)None of these
Ans: arithmetic and logic unit
6) What option is used to use a paragraph at another place after removing it completely from first place?
7) A program which helps to create written document and lets you go back and make corrections as necessary?
(a)home row keys (b)toolbar
8) Graphics for word processor
9) What type of software is used for creating letters papers and other documents?
(a)database (b)word Processor
(c)Spreadsheet (d)Operating program
Ans: word Processor
10) What does the Ctrl+I shortcut key accomplish in MS_WORD?
(a)it converts seleted text into the next larger size of the same font
(b)it adds a line break to the document
(c)it makes the selected text bold
(d)it applies italic formatting the selected text
Ans: it applies italic formatting the selected text
IBPS CWE CLERK-2015 UPDATES: COMPUTER AWARENESS IMPORTANT BITS Reviewed by Kantaiah Narra on 18:19:00 Rating: